Saturday, December 8, 2012

Life is Such a Beautiful World Wind

I could not be happier. Everything that made me feel as if I were drowning this semester has come full circle. I am at awe, and could not be more delighted on how much God has been doing this semester. I would do it all over tomorrow to be at the point where I am today. The tears are of pure happiness and surrender. I could not be more thrilled with the thoughts in my head.

I think I am suppose to be a missionary. My old advisor laid out a lifestyle for me. I did not like it at all. I do not want to work in a local & international company down the road for the rest of my life. I don't want missions to be just a summer project. I want it to be a lifestyle, exactly how it should be. I am aware that I could do this and work a job as well. I love the business world. It is an element of mine, but I love all the children that steal my heart. I love speaking Spanish, and seeing people's eyes light up.

I have talked to so many people recently at the place where I go swing dancing. Most of them want to be missionaries too. I love watching them talk about where their heart is at. I can relate to them when words cannot explain their thoughts on it all. I truly wish I could express the feeling and thoughts, yet there are simply no words.

 I have taken on this mind set of peacefulness. It is calming, and everything feels right. I have re-evaluated my friendships with people. I try to not grumble when people want me to listen because I realize that there is comfort in having someone to listen. Even if you don't take the advice.

I spent my late afternoon to mid evening sitting in a coffee shop today. I wanted to get out of my dorm,  and I felt like I just needed to go to this coffee shop. I talked to many different customers and staff. It was nice just being present and interacting with the people around me. I wish more people would speak to those around them. A common thing I have been getting recently is that I remind people of someone they know. I wish I could meet the person everyone thinks I am. I kind of regret not eating a real meal for supper. I had 2 cups of coffee and a cupcake.

I am ecstatic. I cannot wish for anything more perfect than the thought of being able to make missions a lifestyle. I do doubt it a little, but it goes away. I start to think about my family and friends, but I know it won't be a goodbye for forever. Plus I like planes, and I know I can always fly home if I ever need to do so.

Finals are coming up this week, so prayers would be greatly appreciated for everyone! :)

Thanks!
xoxoxoxo
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment