Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Home

Back at mi casa. I love not having school, but there is not as much freedom as there is at school at home. I do enjoy seeing my mom and my brother. However dealing with Christmas shoppers at work can wear a person down. I finally get to take time and play with paint and ribbon. It makes me so happy to create things. I passed my Macro class. Which I am stoked about! I feel like God is changing my heart right now. I cannot wait to see what will come of this, but I know that if I can put my trust in him I'll be okay. Ever since I have been home, I have felt like it's been a party of one. Nothing wrong with that, but I don't feel like everyone is on the same page with me. I have started to outgrow some friends, and that is difficult. I know amazing things will come out of this. I just have to find comfort in that.

Ciao!
xoxoxoxo
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment