Sunday, November 11, 2012

I May Not Know Where I'm Going, But the View is Nice

Surrounded by so much stuff, I feel as if I can write it out that I will be somehow better. So ta-da, here I am. Today I went to the Mint Museum in Charlotte, NC. It was amazing. I love art, and wish I were that talented. However, I like my talents. I may not even know them all, but I am thankful for learning more about myself everyday.

Something I am learning is patience. It is difficult, yet it is something I should learn for every situation that I must face. It is a challenge, especially when I cannot see the big picture or the outcome. I am used to a set goal, and a plan on how to get it.

I am also learning that I know a lot of people can see my whole life via Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Blogspot, Instagram, and other misc. websites. Nothing bad, but I just have to be aware that tabs are being kept on me. I have just hit roadblocks because sometimes I feel like posting something when I shouldn't. It's never something bad, but it usually is something for me to express the emotion I am feeling. I just don't want to post something that would make life difficult for someone else. I think that is something that most do not think about anymore. We really should censor our thoughts on the Internet. Every tweet, blog, status, and whatever else is posted on this worldwide web can and is used to judge us. Many people don't get certain jobs because of what they post on the Internet. I also have to be aware that many of the kids from my youth group at church, coworkers, managers, and important role models read what I post.

However, I am stressed out. There are never enough hours in a day or seconds in a minute for me day. So I stay up late, but regardless that would most likely happen. This semester is totally different than my freshman fall semester. This year there is still drama, but a different kind. I am happy that at least it is different. My classes are slightly harder, but I know where to turn to get help. I just hit roadblocks with my professors at times.

I will say that in all of the chaos, I have gotten deeper and stronger in my faith. That is the main thing in this all. Learning to just 100% trust God. It will all be okay.

xoxoxo
Ciao.
-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment