Saturday, November 3, 2012

Hello, Long Time No See

SO sophomore year has already started, and I am more than halfway through this semester. Time is a funny little thing, and I swear it keeps getting faster.

At this step in my life, I feel as if it's confusing. This past week has been full of struggles from emotional, physical, and financial. (However that is the life of a College Kid with their heart on their sleeve)
I am learning my place in the "friend zone." It is all fun and games until either person forgets their place. Especially when the guy has a girlfriend. I'm so scared that I am going to mess something up. However, I am being a friend while being cautious, as I should.

I am just thanking God that I have these struggles. Even when answering the question "Are you okay?" or "Is everything fine?" may seem redundant, I am just happy that I have struggles to make me grow as a person. It may not be fun at this exact moment, but I can guarantee I am going to laugh when I see the bigger picture. I know God had a sense of humor because of my week though. Just the random things that have happened after I feel like I can't go anymore, He gives me something to make me smile and encourage me. I live a blessed life too because somewhere someone is having a week worse than mine.

Don't forget about Daylight Savings!!!

xoxoxo Ciao.
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment