Monday, October 10, 2011

If stressed.....take a healthy dose of YOGA

I'm in college, and constantly on the move. I never stop. I wake up, go to class, eat breakfast, do homework due for my next class, eat lunch, then go to class, run back to my dorm, eat supper, do math homework, zumba if I can, take a shower, and finally collapse while I waste time on facebook. Then the cycle starts again. I am a hard-core procrastinator, and ALWAYS running late. Well it all needs to stop NOW.  Being stressed 99.9% of the time is not a way to live life. I snap randomly over stupid little things because it all builds up. Today in University 101 class, we had a stress management session....Yoga. I have never liked yoga. I thought it was a waste of time to turn my body into a pretzel, but today I embraced it on this very coudy, misty afternoon. All I have to say is.....It Worked. :) I feel so relaxed in the moment right now. It is definetly worth stepping out of your comfort zone to at least try for one session. :) You never know if you love something till you at least try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment