Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Do Not Me Judge Before You Judge Yourself First

     This week has been an all time low( and I do not mean the band). I just feel like the whole world is against me. I am the kind of person that if you have a problem, take it up with me first. I do NOT want to hear your issues about ME from someone else. I am a confrontational person, but I think I know when it is appropriate or not to confront you for it(well...sometimes & others I am usually stunned to say anything at all)
    This is my 1st semester of my freshman year in college, and I can already say I have had one really bad living situation and a sorta not so fun one at times. I know it is a cliche, but everyone has that ONE bad roommate. I know that her problem was/is a legitimate issue, but I just think that its ironic that someone has issues with someone, when that other person has the same issues with you.
Golden Rule: Treat others like you wish to be treated.
     I am learning that college has no words to explain what you are going to go through mentally. It is a roller coaster of emotions. I am just super stressed, and feel like no one is on my side. I know I do need to invest in some friends on campus that have the same values and morals as I do. That will help, and then I will not be with everybody 24/7. I know I ask questions, but I do not think I am being nosy...I just feel like every action I do is followed by an interrogation. I do not get it.
   I know it is just a rough patch and tomorrow is new day! :) On the good note: It is less than a month until my brother is home from AIT at Fort Leonard Wood. :) YAY!!!
   Also I think I just need to learn some ways to act, think, and re-invent some things of myself and everything will get better. I just have to take this as a learning experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment