Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Scatter Brains After Finals & Other Random Adventures

Today is my last day that I have to take finals for my 1st semester in college. All I have to do is be at the Business School by 3pm, turn in my final, and I am done with my 1st semester! :) I am super excited!

I am still having some issues to deal with at college, but that is normal. I cannot possibly be everyones friend and not everybody is going to like me. That is a hard concept for me. I was not a "popular" kid in high school, but I was known around all grades. Teachers loved me, and I had an AWESOME group of friends who are still my good friends even though we are all at different colleges. :) I know that there were some girls that did not like me in high school or my church, but it did not bother me because I was happy with my support group. Now that my support group is not physically here, I feel like I have acquaintances on campus, not friends. It is just difficult because rumors are going around, and I cannot justify them because no one cares to listen to my side. Oh well, this is just the real world and I have to take a stance and show everyone who I am.

I apologize that I have not blogged recently, my life has been super stressful, but I am going to try to get better! :)

I am part of a college ministry called Ignite. They are such an awesome, Godly group of people to be around. It is comforting that I have friends who are now like a college youth group to me. Our  fearless leader....director.... asked me to be a leader next year. I have no idea if I am up for it, but I hope I choose the right decision. However, I intended to go transfer for Fall 2012...and if I want to be a leader in Ignite, I need to stay at the college that I am at. I wanted to transfer to pursue an International Business degree. But I am beginning to see that I like marketing. If I do stay to take on a leadership role I will plan on going into marketing.

I also have a friend in the hospital. He had a large non-cancerous mass removed from an area around is pancreas, he is getting better, but it is a slow process. So please say a prayer for my friend that he recovers quickly! :) Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment